Student Positions Available at Arts Everywhere
The student team at Arts Everywhere plays a crucial and important role to the success of Arts Everywhere’s mission of bringing the arts to the campus community. Our tight-knit team works together to organize, develop, and promote the arts in a highly collaborative and communicative setting that offers students hands-on experience and training. See details on the open positions for the 2021-2022 school year below.
2021-22 Undergraduate Leadership Fellow
- Desired Skill Set: Passion for the arts; advanced strategic-thinking skills; campus-wide perspective; project management experience; flexibility and willingness to learn; demonstrated research and writing skills; strong organization skills; ability to prioritize multiple tasks; willingness to travel; self-starter with ability to work independently and collaboratively; and an interest in social media and communications.
- Professional Development Outcomes: This position will provide each Undergraduate Leadership Fellow with hands-on experience in a leading non-profit arts organization. The Fellow will gain skills that directly translate to entrepreneurial environments including the ability to launch and develop new ideas, the ability to prioritize and assess opportunities for strategic growth; and the ability to navigate complexity and think creatively to develop actionable solutions. As a campus-wide initiative, the Fellow will engage with multiple constituencies (deans, faculty, student leaders, etc.) thereby fostering the ability to understand and respond to the diverse needs of students and communities.
- Supervisor: Kathryn Wagner, Associate Director
- Deadline to submit: August 1, 2021
Morrison Art Studio Coordinator
- Desired Skill Set: Proactive and creative thinker; strong organization, time management and planning skills; ability to manage several projects; willingness to facilitate in-person (with safety precautions in place) or virtual events; strong communication skills; ability to work well with others.
- Job Description: This position is responsible for Morrison Art Studio programming (virtual, in-person, and giveaway events) and communications (emails surveys, event sign up forms, and correspondences with students, student groups, campus organizations and artists). This student will work with the Arts Everywhere communication team as well as the Morrison Art Studio MFA studio assistant as needed.
- Supervisors: Kathryn Wagner, Associate Director and Crystal Wu, Marketing & Development Communications Manager
- Deadline to submit: Position has been filled
How to apply
Send your resume and cover letter in pdf format to email@example.com. Please include in the subject line which position you are interested in pursuing.