Movies Under the Stars: Moana
Join us this summer for Movies Under the Stars! We’re showing two more Disney flicks at the Forest Theater in the coming weeks, including Moana tonight! Gates open at 7, and the movie begins at sundown (between 8 pm – 8:30 pm).
Save the Date:
What to Bring:
- A cushion or blanket for cozy seating
- A flashlight for leaving the theatre when it’s dark
- No food or drink (other than water) is allowed
- The Forest Theatre’s address is 123 South Boundary Street, Chapel Hill, NC 27514. It is located on the eastern part of the UNC campus and is sandwiched between Boundary Road (north side of the theatre) and Country Club Drive (south side of theatre).
- The entrance is on Country Club Road and directly across the street from Playmakers Repertory Theatre.
- The two nearest parking areas are the Cobb Parking Deck (Paul Green Drive) and Park Place lot (Park Place and S. Boundary Street). Note that street parking is available just be sure to always read the signs before you park.
- Plenty of parking is also available on Franklin Street that are a short walk away. For more information, visit parkonthehill.com.
*As COVID-19 remains active, please have a face covering handy if you are unvaccinated, especially if you will be within 6 feet of other people.