2022-2023 student positions at Arts Everywhere
The student team at Arts Everywhere plays a crucial and important role to the success of Arts Everywhere’s mission of bringing the arts to the campus community. Our tight-knit team works together to organize, develop, and promote the arts in a highly collaborative and communicative setting that offers students hands-on experience and training. See details on the open positions for the 2022-2023 school year below.
Digital Marketing Assistant
- Desired Skill Set: Proactive and creative thinker; strong organization, time management and planning skills; ability to manage several projects; strong writing skills; ability to work well with others. Familiarity with Canva or Adobe Creative Suite is preferable.
- Job Description: The digital marketing assistant will be primarily responsible for assisting in the execution of the Arts Everywhere marketing plan, which includes but is not limited to promotion of campus arts activities and departmental programs, services and events, website maintenance, newsletter support, content development, and management of social media accounts. The marketing assistant is also responsible for promoting and covering select events such as Arts Everywhere Day, Fall Fest/Week of Welcome, intramural arts programming such as events at Morrison Art Studio, Carolina student arts organizations’ programming, and department sponsored special events. This position reports directly to the Marketing and Development Communications Manager, but is accountable for supporting the efforts of all Arts Everywhere staff.
- Open to: UNC students
- Work hours and office expectations: Hours can be adapted to fit the marketing assistant’s class schedule. This position is eligible for hybrid work.
- Hours and pay: 8-10 hours a week at $10/hr
- Supervisor: Crystal Wu, Marketing & Development Communications Manager
- Deadline to submit: Position has been filled.
How to apply
Send your resume and cover letter in pdf format to email@example.com. Please include in the subject line the name of the position you are interested in pursuing.